The Spa at the Estate Yountville has always been a place where your mind, body and spirit can pause, disconnect and authentically reconnect. We have also continuously held ourselves to the highest sanitation standards in accordance with California State Board guidelines. We are committed to continuing to provide a sanitary Spa for guests and employees that meets and exceeds all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene as well as provide a memorable wellness experience that exceeds guest’s expectations and provides necessary care and comfort in a safe environment.
To provide the safest and hygienic wellness facility, The Spa at The Estate Yountville has synergized the recommendations of healthcare professionals, the CDC, industry associations, and the California Department of Licensing and Regulations to launch the “New Beginnings Initiative”. These new protocols and practices will be seen unfolding quietly throughout your experience during your next visit to our sanctuary.
- A Community Care Coordinator, will support all guest and associate areas to monitor social distancing and sanitization standards
- Social distancing standards throughout the facility
- Modified booking practices to ensure physical distancing and allow extra time for enhanced sanitization practices
- Suite services for private showers until common areas are able to open
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facilities
- Contact-Free services where applicable
- Hospital-Grade Merv 15 HEPA filters
- Hospital-Grade Autoclave for instrument sanitizing
- Treatment rooms and common areas subject to electromisting systems for comprehensive disinfecting and sanitization
- Sanitized amenities will be available at Spa Reception
- All team members Ecolab Sanitization Certified
- New Sustainability Initiatives for the relaxation lounges to enhance added safety, privacy, and hygiene – food-free and glass-free
- All team members in masks and gloves. Face shields are provided for Estheticians during service
- Guests are required to wear masks
- Frequent hand-washing
- Temperature testing of all team members and guests upon entry to the facility
- A brief questionnaire answered by guests at booking and 24 hours prior to arrival
We realize this has been a challenging time for all and we are eager to provide a much needed respite to our guests. The Spa at The Estate Yountville will continue to do its utmost to provide a safe environment for our guests to recalibrate emotionally and physically. As the current situation evolves, so will our best practices to provide for the wellbeing of our team and our loyal guests. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again beginning August 15th.